"Everything
is changing. A little while ago most people went to bed thinking the craziest
thing in the world was a billionaire in a flying metal suit."
This week’s show is Marvel’s
Agents of SHIELD. Wooh the first show
that isn’t on the BBC (I mostly watch British television, whoops.) Well this
show is a spin off show with agent Colsoun from Marvel’s Avengers. He assembles a team of five, Agent Malinda May,
Grant Ward and the scientists, Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz. His team soon picks
up Skye, an expert hacker living in a van who discovers an emerging superhero
and constantly tries to hack SHIELD’s databases.
(Left to Right, Skye, Jemma Simmons, Leo Fitz, Phil Coulson, Malinda May, and Grant Ward)
In each episode Coulson’s team
discovers new heroes and defends the earth from Villains. Throughout the season the continuing story
line is the team trying to find out who the Clairvoyant is and how to bring
down the team who is enlisting new villains, HYDRA. The Clairvoyant (meaning can see information
about a person, event or object through inhuman means.) is known as the leader
of HYDRA and seems to be the one providing the group with their information
against SHIELD. HYDRA in SHIELD’s eyes
is pretty much a terrorist group aiming to bring down SHIELD and rein the earth
with mechanically controlled super villains.
The show also touches on how Agent Coulson has miraculously come back
from the dead after he was killed by Loki in the Avengers. Overall if you love Marvel or just super
heroes in general this is an amazing show with action, romance and like I said,
super heroes.
Love, love, love, LOVE! Superheros and TV shows, two of my favorite things combined into one. I love anything and everything Marvel. I actually didn't know this TV show existed so I'm glad I read your post.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I love everything superheroes! I have never heard of it, but now I must hunt this show down and start watching it! I loved reading your post! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete