"Dressed in the skin, the Wolf strolled into
the pasture with the sheep. Soon a little Lamb was following him about
and was quickly led away to slaughter."
Ah yes this week’s show is Grimm, where the episodes
are based on the not so fluffy fairy of the Grimm Brothers. The
show starts off each episode with a direct quote from one of the original
tales, foreshadowing the creatures in that one episode. The show is based on Nick, he is a
Grimm, now Grimms are supposed to hunt and kill vessen, the evil
characters. The vessen are real
people who can morph into these certain creatures at any time they choose. Nick however decides to become best
friends with his next-door neighbor, Monroe who is a Blubaten, a sort of wolf
species.
Nick isn’t supposed to become friends with these
things, totally against the rules, so he has to keep a secret. It isn’t that hard since the vessen can
sense that he is a Grimm and that terrifies them. Nick is a cop who just so
happens to have a boss who is one of the more vicious Vessen but being a cop
does have many advantages. He also
wisely makes friends with Monroe’s girlfriend, Rosalie, who runs an apothecary for
vessen. Nick does have to
kill some of the Vessen because they are terrorizing humans, or committing
crimes, but he doesn’t feel its right to bother the ones that are just living
normally. I absolutely love this
show, its scary but with Monroe making jokes all the time its also quite funny.
![]() |
| Nick in his aunt's trailer that holds tons of information on vessen and tons of weapons to kill them. |


I love coming back to your blog and reading the new posts. I've heard of most of these tv shows but never decided to watch them. I'll probably watch all of them over the summer. I'll check in again next week.
ReplyDelete